It’s entirely possible that you can invest in a mutual fund or account with a great average rate of return ...
Conventional wisdom says it’s safe to rely on a blend of income from your IRA/401(K) or other qualified or non-qualified ...
- Is the 4% Rule for Estimating Retirement Income Still Valid?1
- Better Money Method: IULs versus other retirement accounts2
- The New Normal: Increasing Market Corrections3
- Zero is Your Hero: The tortoise and the hare analogy for retirement savings4
- Six Key Steps to Setting up an IUL the Better Money Method Way5