Single female working in the technology industry sets up a retirement where she'll receive $100K annually tax-free from age 70 on. Find out how she does it.
As of March 2018, the last market crash we experienced here in the United States ended in March of 2009. We have been in the second longest running bull market in history. We’ve experienced several market corrections, declines greater than 10% but lower than 20% but no bear market. It's coming. How big will it be?
Couple creates an IUL that sets them up for a risk-free, tax-free retirement AND provides tax-free income they can use to fund their daughter's wedding. Learn more.
- Is the 4% Rule for Estimating Retirement Income Still Valid?1
- Better Money Method: IULs versus other retirement accounts2
- The New Normal: Increasing Market Corrections3
- Zero is Your Hero: The tortoise and the hare analogy for retirement savings4
- Six Key Steps to Setting up an IUL the Better Money Method Way5